Bridge at Richmond Upon Thames
Between 1774 and 1777 Richmond Bridge which is Grade 1 Listed, was built as a replacement for a ferry crossing, which connected Richmond Town and East Twickenham. Constructed in Portland Stone, this bridge has five elliptical arches, the centre one being 60 foot wide to allow shipping to pass, thus giving it its distinctive "Humpbacked" look. Today, it is the oldest surviving Thames bridge in London.
Pen & Wash
Photo-litho Print on A4 size card
Limited Edition 800