Orleans House & Gallery, Riverside, Twickenham, Middlesex
Orleans House was a Palladian villa built by the architect John James in 1710 for the politician and diplomat James Johnston. It was subsequently named after the Duc D'Orleans who stayed there in the early 19th Century.
Now renamed as Orleans House Gallery, the Octagon Room and its service wing are now Grade 1 listed and used for private functions. The converted stable block and coach house, provide educational workshops.
Pen, ink & watercolour. limited edition 500.
Gylcee print on Hahnemulhe, acid free archive watercolour paper.
Single sided mount.
- Postcards come in packs of 10
- Greetings Cards come in packs of 12